We are a small business that needs following things to be set-up -
1) An VPN gateway for multi-site connectivity and client to site connectivity. It should also have load sharing internet connection/backup internet connection.
2) Network attached storage and auto-mount that for unix machines in network. This possibly should have some backups.
3) Have a logon server set-up so that multiple user can connect to the system.
4) And optimistically - an LSF like convenient system so submit jobs into heavy duty server.
5) Setting up a camera which is connected to LAN and can save data.
We have following hardwares -
A) Cisco RV042 VPN-WAN router and ac tplink 4g lte router (for 4g backup internet) + and another wifi-router. Also a broadband connection.
B) Western digital mycloud storage box + drives
C) CentOS 7 servers (working).
D) OnVIF Wifi Camera.
E) Log-on server/mail-server/domain-name/bitbucket accounts etc useful prerequisite sw tools.
Ideally CCNA or an exerienced Unix/IT network administrator can set-up these. The set-up should be also scalable easily for extra storage/servers/different internet-port etc.
Interested guys plz contact.