I prefer type of work - Contract
Basis. Expecting remuneration in terms of Project Cost of appx. Rs.Negotiable Per Assignment.
My Skill - Fashion Forecast as per season, Moodboards, Print Designs and concepts, Style details, Flat Sketches, Coral Draw, Photoshop, Designing as per brand requirement and Targetted Customer base, Cost Analysis, Sample to Development, .
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Baroda, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai - Anywhere
I as a company deals in - Ethnic wear, Casual wear, Western wear, Formal wear, Fusion wear .
Jobs handled -
• Presently working with “Cottons by Century” as an Assistant Designer since Aug 2007.
Research and Development of new Styles and trends as each season.
Designing the new range on a regular basis.
Developing the new colour range for the category and ensuring the same is followed by the fabric and the product vendors.
Working on the product design with the vendor to get the better price and output.
Approving the new samples for all the products as per the theme.
Coordinating with the fabric vendors to get new designs and prints as per the requirements.
Coordinating with the Quality Control team to ensure the new styling developed is as per our quality standards.
Allocation of stocks to the stores as per the new stock received.
Generating new Purchase Orders and Style codes.
Visiting the competitor brand stores to get an idea of the new trends prevalent in the market.
Regularly updating the store staff regarding the new trends and styles introduced.
• Worked for 1.5 yrs. with Colors of India as an Assistant Designer and Merchandiser (Designer Anita Sanzgiri)
Developing new styles as per the season’s trends in ethnic and fusion wear.
Create customized designs as per the client’s requirements.
Coordinating with the fabric suppliers.
• Worked with Remanika (Designer Seema Kakkar) as an intern for two months.
• Internship at an export house, Jack Jo Creation (Kids Wear).
• Internship at an export house, Richa Creations dealing with denim jeans.
• Worked backstage in a fashion show held at CMAI exhibition 2005.
• Worked backstage at Pond’s Femina Miss India Contest 2006.
• Conducted Drawing Classes for students of class 5th to 9th.