Dear Patron ,
I prefer type of work - Part-Time, Full-Time, Contract
My Skill - Area of Interests Identify the major management challenges to building and using business information systems in the organization. Identify the core acuities in the system development process and develop & describe models for determining the business values. Describe and differentiate the components of decision support systems and group decision support systems. Strategic planning, Business Management, Market Research E-procurement, SCM, e-SCM, e-Commerce, M-commerce areas, Logis.
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Delhi, Faridabad, Mumbai - Anywhere, Noida
I as a company deals in - IT-Business Training Consultant,Institution Development,Corporate Consultancy in IT-Bussiness .
Jobs handled -
• IT/Business Training, Training Management,
• Experience in Establishing & Managing Organizations.
• Ability to develop Business & IT strategy and IT training Programs
• Project Consultant & Advisor.
• Corporate consultant (including Research in) Supply Chain Management, e-SCM, E-Procurement, e-Government, Public e-procurement, e-SCM, e-Commerce, m-Commerce, e-Shopping, Management Information Systems, Database Analysis, Design and Implementation.
• Hands-on experience to recruit Human Resource for IT related jobs
• Hands-on experience with Web portal consultation & training.
• Good Inter-Personal and communication skills, ability to work in a team, organizational administration.
1. Consultant for Public e-Procurement system development.
(Designing & Developing a “Public Electronic Procurement” Model.)
2. Working with an organization “GROW Consultant” as a Business Growth Advisor. Role- Strategic planning/IT Advisory
3. Worked with various groups/organizations, Turkey (Europe), till Aug-2016.Training & Research
MCBS, Muscat, OMAN
A). Join as Associate Prof in Sep 2003 – Sep -2005 Academic & Corporate Training Position
B). other works: IT/Business Consultant/Advisor Muscat, Oman.
. From May 2000 – Aug-2003
A. ICLBA – AJMAN, UAE as In-charge of IT Department
*Design & develop Educational & Training Programs.
B. Consultant & Advisor –
Project Name: Computerization of Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, (Govt. of Sharjah, UAE)
From Nov 1990 – May 2000, Employed as IT Manager including Training,
Start as trainer then promoted to IT Manager.
a.As Trainer- With providing training, I develop course material for various programs/topics, course control system for other instructorand students.
b.Application Designer, Business Development Manager in ICL India, Aligrah, UP, India.
c.Involve in Project design & development in the same period.