I prefer type of work - Contract
Basis. Expecting remuneration in terms of Select of appx. Rs.Negotiable Select.
My Skill - Specific expertise:.
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bangalore, Bhopal, Calicut, Coimbatore, Erode, Hyderabad, Karnataka, Kochi, Mumbai - Anywhere, Ooty, Pondicherry, Salem, Tamil Nadu
Jobs handled -
Chief Hospitality Consultant
: Kuruvilla Samuel.
Technical Qualification • DHMCT (3Year Diploma in Hotel Management and catering technology) from Institute of Hotel management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar, Mumbai, India. (IHMBombay) (19761979)
• CHA (Certified Hotel Administrator) from American Hotel and Lodging Association, U.S.A.(20002005)
• M.sc. Hotel Management from Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, India.
Work Experience • Chief Hotel Consultant, Spice Hotels and hospitality Services, No 4, Saniya Plaza, Rajaji Road, Cochin, India. ( 2000 still working )
• Technical Consultant, the Avenue Group of Hotels, Cochin. Kerala. India (19972000 )
• Executive Manager (Chief Operating Officer) of The Avenue Regent, Cochin, India. (A classified Four star hotel) from 19921997.
• Chef & Catering Manager of Algosaibi Services Co. Ltd. Dammam, K.S.A (A subsidiary of Grand Metropolitan Group, U.K. (19831992)
• Senior ChefdePartie of Hotel Welcom Group Sea Rock Sheraton, ( Five star Deluxe hotel) Bandra, Mumbai, India (19801983)
• Chef Trainee of Welcom group Sea Rock Sheraton, ( Five star Deluxe) Bandra, Mumbai, India for 18 months (19791980)