I prefer type of work - Full-Time
Basis. Expecting remuneration in terms of Project Cost of appx. Rs.5000 Per Assignment.
My Skill - Specialized in Oncology, experienced in Surgery and urology and orthopedics, Editing and trnascription .
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Karnataka, Kolkata, Mysore, Shilong
Jobs handled -
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Keen process orientation in terms of research and documentation
3. Natural problem solving abilities
4. Analytic skills
5. Decision making
6. MS Office 2003 and MS Producer Powerpoint 2003
7. Powerpoint 2007
8. Extensive media production exposure (Windows movie maker, Corel, Windows encoder, GIF animator, Flash editing and creation, voice recording and various other authoring tools with mainframe exposure)
9. Photoshop and Illustrator, draw, animator, flash producer, some HTML scripting, frame, and nominal stylesheet training, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Framemaker).
10. Robohelp, RoboDemo, and Captivate
11. Open to exhaustive learning processes and training self to meet the demand of responsibilities.
12. Some exposure to eCTD and CSR.
13. Knowledge about FDA rigorousness.
14. Specialist in CBT and WBT content creation
15. Proper orientation to client requirements.
16. Conferencing experiences.
I have been into writing related to research and content creation for last 6 years. Right now, I am an employee of Spheris India Pvt Ltd as an executive editor with accessory job of training involving content providing, creation of modules, CBT, and WBT. I have created training modules for India and USA transcriptionists and editors on Centra Spheris Inc. This is an audiovisual medium, which involves creation of medical modules with pictures, voice, and medical terminology.
I have exposure to Surgery, Oncology, and Uronephrology, and I am conversant with the present-day field of knowledge, and I can of course switch across projects and areas.