I prefer type of work - Contract
Basis. Expecting remuneration in terms of Project Cost of appx. Rs.Negotiable Select.
My Skill - music composer, film script writer, radio jingle maker, radio script writer, advertising.
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere, Mumbai - Anywhere
I as a company deals in - music .
Jobs handled -
Seasoned Creative Writer and Communications Ideator with 14 years of progressive experience in all facets of advertising and creative management. Possess certified diploma (gold medalist) in copywriting from the Advertising Agencies Association of India. Highly skilled in collaborating with all members of the organisation to achieve commercially sound creative and financial objectives. Adept in streamlining creative processes, enhancing productivity levels, and introducing ideating process improvements. Proficient in iMovie and Garageband.
ADDITIONAL CORE COMPETENCIES
Radio Production and Direction
• Played a key role in realising a platinum market share (75) for Cadbury and all its chocolate brands by creating a mammoth campaign that sold chocolates in the urban markets and in the by-lanes of rural India.
• Created award-winning communication for Asian Paints to ensure their market leadership in India consistently from 2004 - 2010.
• Used music and filmmaking skills to put Madhya Pradesh on the global map of tourism with the baseline ‘The heart of incredible India’.
• Used all creative resources like in-house music composition, filmmaking, vocals and radio production & direction during business pitches for Ogilvy & Mather and helped the organisation win business worth at least INR 30,00,00,000 (Just Dial Services, Lexi Pens, Madhya Pradesh Tourism and Khadi Village Industries Ltd).
• Performed live percussion with world-renowned artists in Malaysia, Goa and Mumbai.
SHEKHAR JHA PRODUCTIONS
FOUNDER AND SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR (2011 – Present)
• Composed straight-from the-heart music for GUJARAT TOURISM.
• Created advertising films, music and radio campaigns for clients like Via.com, Godrej, Parle Biscuits, Frooti and Lexi Pens.
• Generated social awareness against early marriage of the girl child in rural areas with a hard-working radio campaign.
OGILVY AND MATHER, MUMBAI (2004 – 2011)
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR
• Created advertising for every chocolate brand from Cadbury. Generated award-winning multimedia campaigns for Cadbury with the theme line ‘Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye’ (How about something sweet?), using Amitabh Bachchan as brand ambassador across all media, from digital trailers, teasers and webisodes, to media innovations in television, outdoor and print.
• Launched Cadbury Shots and popularized it with a creative baseline ‘Man mey ladoo phoota!!’
• Created memorable and award-winning film, outdoor, radio and direct mail for Asian Paints, thereby consistently helping them retain their brand dominance in the interior décor market.
• Was Creative Director for a film with Academy Award winning director from Australia, with a half million dollars budget, for Apex Ultima, an exterior paint for homes.
MADHYA PRADESH TOURISM
• Generated extremely low-budget but highly popular advertising for Madhya Pradesh Tourism and changed its stagnant imagery to a more vivid, vibrant, wild and ancient destination. Helped it rise from a less-known tourism spot to one of the world`s favourite watering holes for wildlife enthusiasts in India and abroad. The work won a National Award in India for Best Tourism Advertising subsequently.
• Made films for Fanta and Sprite.
• Wrote the brand positioning for Sprite - `Clear hai` (Clarity of thought, word, and deed).
• Took on pitching for new businesses head-on and had a 90 strike-rate in winning businesses like Just Dial Services, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Lexi pens and Khadi Village Industries.
SENIOR WRITER – (LOWE LINTAS) (2003-2004)
• Worked on core Lever businesses in the personal wash category like Lifebuoy, Liril Shower gels, Liril ICYCOOL soap and Axe Deodorants.
SENIOR WRITER – (Ambience D’Arcy) (1998-2003)
• Represented D’Arcy Mumbai at the South Asian Bootcamp in Shanghai and pitched for Coca-Cola. Was judged Best Creative for the pitch work and awarded a gold medal for the same.
• Was posted in D’Arcy Singapore as a new business resource and heavily pitched for multiple businesses for the Singapore office.
• Created cost-effective advertising for Marico Oils, Suzuki, Planet M, Tata Press Yellow pages and Godrej Refrigerators, to name a few.
• Represented Ogilvy & Mather at the Cannes Advertising Festival in France for 3 years to absorb contemporary trends in the advertising business across all media.
• A Clio Silver for radio direction for Videocon Plasma Television (2010).
• An ASIA-PACIFIC silver for Asian Paints in the direct mail category.
• A gold Effie (an award for advertising effectiveness) thrice in a row for Cadbury (2007-2010).
• A Cannes bronze in media innovation for Cadbury (2006).
• A Gold Abby in the radio category for Lexi Pens (2008) at the Indian Advertising Awards Ceremony.