I prefer type of work - Part-Time Full-Time Contract
Basis. Expecting remuneration in terms of Hourly Basis of appx. Rs.Negotiable Per Hour.
My Skill - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere, Agra, Ahmedabad, Bareilly, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai - Anywhere, Pune
I as a company deals in - Hotels / Real Esate .
Jobs handled -
Company : VCI Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. Pune
Designation : Sales Manager
Duration : Since December, 2010
Working area : Sales & Marketing
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Responsible for generating business for all the hotels promoted & marketed by VCI hospitality.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Maintain records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by account executives.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives. Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Develop relationship with the Travel Agents & Tour Operator
Company : Club One Air (A.R. Airways Pvt. Ltd.) Mumbai
Designation: Asst. Manager – Sales & Marketing
Duration:From August 2008 to September 2010
Working area : Sales & Marketing
• Responsible for generating business for the aircrafts positioned in Mumbai & Delhi.
• Building and managing relationships with top corporate clients.
• Formulating marketing and sales strategies and plan for future growth.
• Handling major corporate key accounts.
• Ensure optimum fleet utilization.
• Create tieups with Hospitals for Medical Evacuation sorties.
• Manage relationship with Charter Brokers, Tour Operators, and Travel Agents.
• Manage smooth functioning of flight operations and coordination in Mumbai base with the support of centralized flight planning team in Delhi.
• Manage the performance and growth of team member as well as of the Company.
• Manage cost as per budget allocation, analysing of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Followingup on existing clients and generating additional revenue from new clients.
• Delivering marketing activity within agreed budget and developing pricing strategy.
Company : Royal Goan Beach Club – Goa
Duration: From December 2006 to June 2008
Working area : Sales & Marketing, Goa
• Interacting with clients and inviting them for resort tours. Educating the
Guest about various promotional programs and minimizing their expenses on Hotel reservation and leisure in order to retain them.
• Developing and implementing marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
• Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities. (Road Show / Events / Corporate Events)
• Actively participating in various hotel promotional campaigns, and determining managing the marketing budget
• Managing the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Managing marketing team with the overall goal of increasing sales, generating revenue and reinforcing brand(s) presence.
• Monitoring, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
Company :Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd – Mumbai
Designation: Sales Executive
Duration: From November 2004 to December 2006
Working Area: Sales & Marketing, Mumbai
• To be responsible for achieving sales targets laid for new business generation in the banquet segments.
• Maintaining key accounts portfolio, telesales and maintaining liaison with guest.
• To support the Banquet & restaurant manager in their local sales and marketing activities to achieve the revenue plan.