I prefer type of work - Part-Time, Full-Time, Contract
Basis. Expecting remuneration in terms of Project Cost.
My Skill - Content Writer, Copy Writer, SEO Writer, Brand Content Strategy, Branding, Brand Promotion, Brand Management, Account Management, Web Content Manager,Media Panning, Media Sales, Media Marketing, Distribution, Campaigning, Brand Manager, Content Editing, Creative Writing,Technical Writing,Creative Direction,Marketing, Marketing Management, Brand Positioning..
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere
Jobs handled -
2014 July - 2015 July :
IBM India Private Limited
(Pre Placement Offer in BBA 2nd year)
Project : Amazon,USA & Virgin Media, UK
Designation : Assistant Brand Manager
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible. Basically, I assessed the impact and suitability of different types of media for targeting a specific market that the client wants to reach.
2. Collect and analyze information about different media channels, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, films, television, the internet and outdoor media, such as posters and digital billboards, with regards to consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
3. Devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
4. Working closely with the clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns.
5. Meeting up with clients, delivering presentations and presenting various marketing strategies for the product distribution.
2015 December – 2016 July
MAK Media and Creations, London
Designation : Assistant Marketing Manager
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Identify the best mix of media channels to deliver an advertising message to a clients` target audience. Using research data, to consider what is going to be most effective within the budget allocated and give the client`s product or service maximum exposure.
2. Obtaining the best advertising rates, adjusting media schedules in response to the latest audience figures, managing budgets and monitoring and updating clients on the effectiveness of campaigns.
3. Meet with the client and an account executive to understand the client’s advertising needs.
4. Research how the target audience uses different media like TV, radio, magazines, social media and the internet.
5. Plan the best times and places to show an advertisement, movie, daily soap or a corporate movie..
6. Present plans and costing to clients.
7. Build close working relationships with other media organizations.
2016 August – Present
Clique Communications Group, Singapore
Client : Bajaj Finserv
Designation : Brand Marketing Strategist
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Designed the marketing strategy for propagation of No Cost EMI cards of Bajaj Finserv during Diwali mega sale by Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal.
2. Formulation of brand positioning for the brands IZOD and ZODIAC in amalgamation with Bajaj Finserv’s financing options for the LNI(Low Net-worth Individuals) and HNI(High Net-worth Individuals) segment.
3. Conceived the media planning and marketing strategies to be adopted for Mahindra Racing at Formula E 2016, Hong Kong.
4. Ideation of creative game plans to project Nerolac Paints during Rio Olympics 2016 and driving maximum sales during Diwali.