We are BAPS Swaminarayan Organization formerly led by H.D.H. Pramukh Swami Maharaj. Now Led by H.D.H. Mahant Swamiji.
We are running temples and need to develop a mobile app based POS (point of sale) system for some of our departments in temple. These departments sells different items to devotees and issue a printed receipt against payments.
We want a mobile based solution where department users can select the items to sell and print the receipt for buyers.
They should also be able to enter the
1. Opening stock
2. Purchases and returns
3. Stock movements
4. Sales and refunds
5. Stock waive off
Each department can have multiple users and multiple locations.
Mobile App should
1. Provide a UI to Create, Edit, View, Delete these transactions.
2. Should be able to store data offline and sync to server when internet connection is available
3. Post data on a server and share among users and locations, so that when negative inventory is there it should not permit the users for invoicing.
4. Admin should be able to create departments, locations and users and assign users the rights for specific locations and departments for create, edit, view of delete the records.
5. Items should be grouped under category and UI should be like any typical POS Invoicing and inventory APP.
It should also generate some statistical calculations of daily stock and sales figures as per department and as per users.